Information on the protection and processing of personal data by Ewimar Sp. z o.o. ul. Konarskiego 84 01-355 Warszawa entered into the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Warsaw under KRS number 0000390407, Tax ID No: 527-265-96-61 Regon: 143144283, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
From 25th May 2018, as the Administrator of your personal data, we are responsible for their use in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Regulation on the protection of personal data), the purpose of which is unification of the rules for the processing of personal data within the EU.
I. Purpose and basis for the use of personal data by Ewimar Sp. z o.o.
Personal data is obtained in connection with the conclusion of contracts that are used during the contract for purposes such as:
1) conclusion and implementation of an agreement between Ewimar Sp. z o.o.
and the client, including ensuring the correct quality of services for the duration of the contract and settlements after its completion,
2) implementation of legal obligations, including storing data on electronic / postal correspondence for future proceedings of authorized bodies,
3) data profiling - for marketing purposes, defining preferences and areas of future interest in the services we offer,
4) direct marketing,
5) counteracting and pursuing claims,
6) reporting, marketing research, service development planning,
7) verification of payment capabilities,
8) data profiling - for marketing purposes, defining preferences and areas of future interest in the services we offer.
Personal data needed to fulfill legal obligations will be used by Ewimar Sp. z o.o. :
- for the duration of these duties,
- for the period in which the provisions order the data to be stored,
- for the time when we can suffer the legal consequences of non-performance of duty.
II. Personal data is processed manually and automatically. The administrator adheres to the principles of collecting and processing only data that is necessary.
1) Name and Surname
2) Tax identification number
3) Address of residence and / or registered office
4) Address for correspondence
5) E-mail address
6) Ahone number (s) for contact
- in the case of using other services than those resulting from the content of the concluded contract, it is possible to obtain additional information about personal data.
III. Data transfer
Ewimar Sp. z o.o. as part of its business activity, it provides personal data to the following entities:
- employees and co-workers, as well as accounting, advisory and consultancy services,
- providing IT system management services,
- providing courier and postal services (in order to carry out the necessary correspondence in the matters entrusted to us).
IV. The right to access data
The provisions of the Regulation on the protection of personal data entitle you to request us:
1) providing information about the processed data,
2) issuing copies of processed data,
3) prompt correction of incorrect data,
4) supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement,
5) limitations of data processing in case of questioning their correctness,
6) immediate deletion of unjustifiably processed data,
7) transfer of data to another administrator in a commonly used machine-readable format.
V. Right to object
In relation to the processing of personal data necessary to perform our tasks in the public interest or necessary for the purposes arising from our legitimate interests - you can object in special situations. In this case, we will not be able to process your personal data unless we demonstrate the existence of valid, legally substantiated grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
However, if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to their processing at any time having immediate effect.
VI. The right to lodge a complaint
The User has the right to report a complaints to the Administrator, inquiries and requests regarding to processing of his personal data and the exercise of his rights. The User has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection at ul. Stawki 2 in Warsaw.
The User may exercise his rights by submitting a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any comments or concerns related to these data protection rules? Please contact to the above e-mail address or in writing to the following address: Ewimar Sp. z o.o. ul. Konarskiego 84 01-355 Warsaw