Repair application procedure
1. The condition for accepting the device for repair by Ewimar Sp.z o.o. is correct and complete filling of each field of the SERVICE CARD by the Applicant . In the case of difficulties in filling the card, you can get help in the sales department of Ewimar Sp. z o.o.
2. The device submitted for repair should be complete and together with a correctly filled service card should be delivered personally to the SELLER or sent via courier/post at the expense of the sender to the following address: Ewimar Sp. z o.o. ul. Konarskiego 84, 01-355 Warsaw.
3. If the device is sent for repair by courier or mail, the "SERVICE" should be written on the package. If the Ewimar Sp. z o.o. finds the lack of a correctly filled service card in the package, he can send it back to the sender at his expense. We recommend sending devices in original packaging for repair and we declare that Ewimar Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for damage to equipment created during transport.
4. The return of the device after the warranty repair takes place at the expense of Ewimar Sp. z o.o. In the case of a paid repair(not on warranty), the cost of returning the device after repair is covered by the Applicant.
5. A condition for performing a free service activity is prior contact with the Ewimar Sp. o.o., to remotely solve the problem. Products sold are specialized and require specific technical knowledge. Included manual contain only the information necessary for the correct installation and configuration of the sold products . Complaints that result in the lack of the Applicant's basic knowledge will be considered as unreasonable and return costs may be sustaind by the Applicant.