TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMMERCIAL COOPERATION
General terms of sale
- EWIMAR company / SELLER means "EWIMAR Sp. z o.o." with headquarters in Warsaw (01-355), ul. Konarskiego 84, entered into the national National Court Register under the number: 0000390407, NIP: 527-265-96-61, REGON: 143144283.
- Administrator means the Administrator of Personal Data, which is EWIMAR company with the data listed in point 1.
- Buyer / Orderer means an entity / company / institution or a natural person purchasing goods at the Seller's premises, by means of an order placed electronically or by means of the www.ewimar.pl platform.
- Consumer means a natural person who performs with the Seller a legal action not related directly to its business or professional activity.
- These sales conditions and commercial cooperation constitute a binding part of each concluded purchase - sale contracts with EWIMAR company Verbally, by phone or in writing. When the goods are received, they are treated as known, unless the special terms have been agreed in writing with the given contractor.
- The product catalog presented on our website is for information purposes and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The EWIMAR company makes every effort to ensure that the product descriptions are consistent with the manufacturer's data, but are not responsible for providing incorrect data and reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.
- All correspondence between the Seller and the Buyer, which takes place via electronic mail is considered to have legal effects, provided that the following elements will be included in the message: sender's e-mail address, date and time of sending the message, name and surname of the sender. Anonymous messages will be voided.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- Orders can be placed via the online store, by e-mail or by fax.
- We issue a VAT invoice or receipt for each item purchased.
- When placing the first order at EWIMAR company the current identification data of the Buyer must be provided: a document confirming the entry in the National Official Register of National Economy Entities (REGON), a document confirming the NIP number and National Court Register number or a document confirming entry into the Central Register and Business Information, and reporting all changes to the Buyer's identification data on an ongoing basis.
- In the case of placing an order through the online store www.ewimar.pl, it is necessary to complete the registration form.
- Filling out the registration form is equivalent to the Buyers consent to the storage and processing of personal data by EWIMAR company in accordance with the regulation Council of EU and European Commission (EU 2016/679) and the Law "On the Protection of Personal Data" of 27 May 2018.
- The buyer has the right to access their personal data and the right to amend them. Providing personal data by the Buyer is voluntary.
- The User has the right to access their personal data, the right to rectification, deletion, requests to limit their processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to their processing, the right to withdraw consent for processing at any time, which does not affect the compliance with the right of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- To withdraw consent to the processing of personal data or to use other rights referred to above, please contact the Administrator at the e-mail address email@example.com with the appropriate request. As a result, the refusal of consent to the processing of personal data will result in the inability to use the services provided by the Administrator as part of its activities.
- In connection with the provision of the services provided, the Administrator will entrust personal data to external entities, in particular:
• suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems,
• entities such as banks or electronic payment operators,
• entities providing accounting, legal and tax services
• courier and forwarding companies (in connection with the execution of orders).
- The Administrator reserves the right to disclose the personal data entrusted to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information within the limits of the applicable law, as well as to establish, investigate or defend against claims.
- The order should contain the following data: designation, assortment, quantity of goods, unit of measurement, date, place and delivery address, exact name, address and telephone of the ordering party.
- The order should be confirmed by the Buyer in the form of an e-mail message within 24 hours from the moment of sending the order form.
- In special cases, EWIMAR company may refrain from execution of the order.
- Customers placing an order with payment in the form of a prepayment should, after confirming their order, make a payment to the EWIMAR company bank account within 3 days. This type of order is realized after receiving the payment.
- The EWIMAR company reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the shop's offer.
- Placing an order means accepting the provisions of these regulations.
- Personal data are processed for the period necessary to perform the contract and / or service by the Administrator for the party entrusting their personal data, and also for the time of establishing, investigating or defending against claims and for fulfilling obligations under separate regulations, in particular tax and accounting . After the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted.
- The administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with applicable regulations.
1. Payment for the purchased goods is made in cash, in the form of a prepayment or cash on delivery.
2. The EWIMAR company has a signed insurance contract for receivables. In connection with the above, referring to the rules of cooperation between us and the insurer, the first three transactions with new clients must be made through a cash or prepaid form in order to obtain a merchant's limit under automatic insurance. The merchant's limit is insured automatically provided that within 12 months of the last invoice issued there were at least 3 transactions paid on time (any payment method). In the event that the customer does not make purchases within 12 months, the credit limit is reset.
3. The payment for the delivered goods takes place on the bank account of EWIMAR company given on the invoice. The date of payment is deemed to be the date of payment to the bank account.
4. In the event of late payment, EWIMAR company will charge statutory interest for each day of delay in payment.
5. The EWIMAR company reserves the right to suspend further deliveries if the payment deadline or the trade credit amount is exceeded.
- Collection/Delivery of the ordered goods is possible through personal collection at the EWIMAR company's registered office or via delivery company.
- E-mail orders for goods available on stock submitted to the Seller by 14.00 on business days from Monday to Friday are executed on the same day. Orders placed after 14.00 are carried on the next working day. In other cases, the delivery date is agreed individually.
- The goods are sent only to the address of the Buyer. The change of the shipping address is possible only on the basis of the Buyer's written instruction sent by e-mail.
- Shipping costs are set individually for each order.
- International cost shipping for shopping made on the platform www.ewimar.pl is approximate. True shopping cost alway is calculated by delivery company.
- In the case of payment based on orders or prepayments, the shipment of the goods is carried out after the funds have been credited to the Seller's bank account.
- At the time of receipt of the shipment, sent via courier, the Buyer is obligated to check the condition of the external packaging in the presence of the courier. If the Buyer finds external damage to the shipment or objections regarding the quantity of the delivered goods or the contents of the shipment, the Buyer should draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier, taking into account the description and photos of the shipment. The report signed by the courier should be sent to EWIMAR company within 2 days. In this case, the goods return to the Seller to start the complaint procedure with the carrier.
Return of goods purchased by the Consumer (natural person)
- The consumer has the right to return the purchased goods, regardless of the reason, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the parcel.
- The condition of withdrawal is the return of EWIMAR company goods with no signs of use in the original and undamaged packaging and delivery of the goods at the Buyer own expense to the EWIMAR company headquarters.
- The equivalent of the returned goods will be transferred to Buyer after delivery of a confirmed (signed with date) copy of the correction invoice to the Seller.
Terms of warranty
- These Warranty Conditions are governed by the rules on which EWIMAR company (Seller) granting the Buyer a warranty for purchased products.
- The EWIMAR company grants a 36 month warranty from the date of purchase on the devices it produces.
- The manufacturer's warranty covers any defects in the product due to factory defects of components under warranty. The warranty service does not cover damage caused due to reasons not attributable to manufacturing defects.
- The decision of the manufacturer's technical service regarding the validity of the reported defects is a final decision.
- The warranty shall not be subject to:
• Devices that were used for purposes other than those they were made for. Devices in which the user made modifications and that were installed in a manner inconsistent with the instructions.
• Devices with damaged warranty seals or damaged serial numbers, devices that have been repaired by unauthorized persons.
• Devices with mechanical damage, cracks that occurred as a result of improper protection or other reason.
• Devices whose damage has occurred as a result of all natural disasters or random events such as power surges, irregular power supplies, electric discharges, etc.
• Damage caused by external factors such as water, dust and other liquids and chemicals as well as foreign objects that get to the housing.
• Devices in which the service has found an attempt to make a construction change.
- The EWIMAR company is not responsible for cessation of work or incorrect operation of sold devices.
- The EWIMAR company does not accept any shipments sent by cash on delivery.
- All complaints are processed within 14 business days of their receipt, with the exception of post-warranty repairs or repairs to which it is necessary to import spare parts. The Customer will be informed about the expected date of repair of the goods. The confirmation of receipt is the repair protocol.
- The EWIMAR company is not responsible for delivery and collection of the device from the service.
- If the returned device is not qualified for warranty repair, repair costs will be charged.
- If the goods are undamaged and the failure results lack of skills to use the device, it is sent back at the cost of the Customer along with the cost of the expertise.
- If the service determines that it is impossible to repair the defect, the Seller is entitled to replace the equipment with a new one. In the absence of opportunities for exchange(i.e. no device on stock), refund the value of the device.If the device was not complete, the Buyer covers the cost of missing items and the cost of replacing them. All damaged devices or their parts which have been replaced become the property of the EWIMAR company.
- Computer programs sold or added to devices are not covered by the warranty of their work or other usability, and in particular, they are not guaranteed to work on the user's computer or cooperate with software used by Buyer.
- The Buyer is obliged to collect the equipment no later than within 7 working days from the date of completion of the repair. If the Buyer will not receive shipments sent by the service with a serviced device or will be sent to the SERVICE again without any additional description of the reason for the shipment, this device may be transferred to t disposal or the Buyer may be charged for storage costs.
- All disputable issues will be resolved by the court competent for the registered office of EWIMAR company.
Repair Terms and Conditions
- The condition for qualifying the device for repair by EWIMAR company is correct and complete filling of each field of the RMA FORM by the Applicant. In the case of difficulties in completing the card, you can get help in the sales department of EWIMAR company.
- The device submitted for repair should be complete and together with a correctly filled service card and a copy of the document confirming the purchase (VAT invoice) should be delivered personally to the SELLER or via courier or post at the expense of the sender to the following address: „Ewimar Sp. z o.o. ul.Konarskiego 84 01-355 Warsawa”.
- If the device is sent for repair by courier or mail, the "SERVICE" should be written on the package. If the EWIMAR company finds the lack of a correctly filled service card in the package, he can send it back to the sender at his expense. We recommend sending devices in original packaging for repair and we declare that EWIMAR company is not responsible for damage to equipment created during transport.
- The return of the device after the warranty repair takes place is at the expense of EWIMAR company. In the case of paid repairs, the cost of returning the device after repair is borne by the Applicant.
- A condition for performing a free repair is prior contact with the EWIMAR company to remotely solve the problem. The products sold are specialized and require specific technical knowledge, and the included operating instructions contain only the information necessary for the correct installation and configuration of the products sold. Complaints resulting in the lack of the applicant's basic knowledge will be considered as unjustified and transport costs may be added to the return shipping cost.
Placing an order in the store means accepting the provisions of these regulations.