Protocol converter CONV TEB to Pelco
- Add feedback:
- Code: CONV TEB-to-Pelco
(shipping withing 24-48h)
PTZ protocol converter TEB to Pelco, designed to control any Speed Dome Cameras via TEB Neopad keyboard, TEB CONV TEB-Pelco, Ewimar, manufacturer
The converter is a electronic product, designed to control Speed Dome cameras with Pelco protocol using the TEB Neopad keyboard. It is device that supports conversion from 6 TEB keyboards simultaneously. TEB Neopad can connected to RS-485 port or TEB-In port (own bus). It can also work as a repeater extending the length of the TEB bus, because the commands received from the keyboard are sent unchanged to PORT 2 (RS-485) and the TEB-Out port. Version 1.3 also supports the Ligne protocol.
The converter software has been developed in accordance with the principles of multitasking with progressive copying of data packet fragments, thanks to which it creates an efficient configuration with a very fast reaction to control. The converter is equipped with 2 RS-485 ports and a voltage bus for the TEB keyboard and cameras (input / output) and an output port, dedicated RS-485 for Pelco cameras.
It is a 3rd series product, fully programmed and updated via USB using Ewimar Upgrader / Configurator software. This allows you to buy and change the software to a different model, which causes the converter model to be changed to another one. It also has additional software options, introducing advanced real-time translation capabilities - they are activated with license codes.
- Support for 16 cameras by one converter with independently selectable addresses for each camera, ranging from 1-254.
- Possibility of increasing the number of cameras by the converter up to 99 by purchasing additional licenses
- The function of changing the camera output addresses (ADDRESS SHIFT) - optional license
- Advanced joystick curve correction function individually for each camera - optional license
- Simultaneous processing of multiple motion commands: Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Iris, Focus.
- Support for programming and calling PRESET and FUNCTION.
- Extending the RS-485 and TEB buses by retransmitting data from inputs to outputs.
- Wide range of baud rate selection and protocol type selection Pelco, 1998 and Ligne.
- Settings and updating software via USB port and Ewimar Firmware Upgrader / Configurator.
- Possibility to change the software to another one, when the converter will no longer be used in the existing system - only the cost of the software.
Example of connection to Neopad TEB keyboard
||From TEB to Pelco|
|Supported cameras amount
||16 (with range 1-255)|
|Possibility to extend
||Up to 99 cameras|
||2 x RS-485, TEB-In, TEB-Out|
||1 x RS-485|
||Pelco-D, Pelco-P, 1998 and Ligne|
||1200 baud - 115200baud|
||120mA @ 12VDC|
Advanced Joystic Correction
||83 x 106 x 32 (mm)|
||600W per each port|